Tuesday, August 17, 2010

This is scarry

I have spent hours reading my favorite blogs from all over the world. Enjoying every one as I go along. These blogs have become family to me. Now I feel that I should give back to the world of blogs.

I am at the moment working on an Estonia Lace Christening Shawl designed by Hazel Roots. I believe that you can find it on Ravelry. http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/estonian-lace-christening-shawl. I am making out of bamboo fiber that I bought from Daft Dames Handcrafts in Akron, NY. The bamboo fiber has a wonderful sheen to it. The Shawl has to be completed by the beginning of Oct for my grandson's Christening. I have bitten off more then I can chew. Wish me luck

If I can figure out how to add a photo I will.

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    Thanx for your comment on my blogpost regarding wool for felting! (bea-nype.blogspot.com)
    Yes, I have some for sale!
    You could see the gray one from Iceland, which is really excellent, and the white one with spots fron NZ.
    Further I have wool from Switzerland, which is beautiful white, soft and easy to use.
    And I have camelwool from Russia and some dusty pink Merino roving from Australia.
    Also there is some very light natural yellow Skudden wool; Skudden are a very old and rare sheep breed. All kinds are excellent for felting!
    My prices are not very high! If you have an interest just get touch. Stay well!

    Lotsa Love
    Beatrice

    ReplyDelete